Sri Narayana Chakra
As per the Lord’s wish , & for the benefits of the people , during PLAVANGA samvathsara “ SRI MADASTKHASHARA MAHA YAAGA ” was performed very prestigiously like NA BHOOTHO , NA BAVISHYATHI. The Yaaga started on Jyesta bahula thritheeya dated 25-6-1967 and concluded on 29-6-1967 with Poornahuthi. After that it has been continuously being performed every year.
By the staunch tapas of the Sri Vasishta maha muni for about 800 years devoted pooja “SRI NARAYANA CHAKRA” was formed. This was established during Prajopthpattthi naama samvathsara , Jyesta bahula ashtami dated 4-7-1991. This is one of the prestigious occasions in the history of Sri Srinivasa temple of Kallahalli. The Narayana Chakra is known to bring a good omen to the devotees. It blesses them with all their aspirations and is regarded as auspicious when kept at home.
First and foremost thing is to have faith on the chakra and with utmost concentration a devotee should meditate Sri Narayana Chakra .
The details of the Chakra are as follows:
- In the center of the Chakra we see “OM” which represents Lord VINAYAKA.
- Then we see the Chandra Mandala.
- Shatkona or Six sides, along with Vaishnava Mandala and Surya Mandala which is known as Shaadgunya Yantra.
- The eight petals indicate Sri Mahalakshmi’s presence in the eight forms like AdiLakshmi, DhairyaLakshmi, DhanyaLakshmi, GajaLakshmi, SantanaLakshmi, VijayaLakshmi, VidyaLakshmi and DhanaLakshmi.
- Next we see the dotted circle, which represents Srushti , Rakshane, Margadarshana, Dharma and Laya which are the rules of Srushti or creation from birth to death. This also represents the Vishwa roopa shown by Sri Krishna to Arjuna and Sri Krishna showing Vishwaroopa in his mouth to his mother Yashoda when he was a child.
- Then we see 8 circles around which is known as VayuMandala.
- On all these Avaranas the devotee should have a firm faith which gives inspiration . life , energy , power and is also known as one of the form of Lord as “LORD is FAITH , FAITH is LORD”.
- From this inspirational Chakra , we see the rays emitting continuously in all directions . It always spreads its blessings to its devotees & performs the duty of Shrushti , Sthithi & Laya . This is surrounded by Beejakshara which is Omkara Manthra and Ashtakshara which is Om Namo Narayanaya. This peculiar and very special Chakra brings a very good omen.
- The Aakasha mandala is spread out in blue colour .
- Prakruthi Mandala is spread by Green, Orange & white color.
- SHUDDHA SHAADYAMI – YUGADI UTHSAVA
- SHUDDHA NAVAMI – SRI RAMANAVAMI ( From Navami , 9 days of Uthsava at night )
- AARIDRA NAKSHATRA – BHAGAVAD RAMANUJA’S THIRU NAKSHATRA
- SHUUDHA HUNNIME – GARUDOTHSAVA
- BAHULA SAPTHAMI – ASHTAKSHARA MAHA YAAGA VARSHIKOTHSAVA
- BAHULA ASHTAMI – MAHABHISHEKA
- SWATHI NAKSHATRA – PERIALVAAR THIRU NAKSHATRA
- SHUDDHA DWADASHI – GARUDOTHSAVA
- PUBBA NAKSHATRA – THIRUVAADI POORAM AANDAL THIRU NAKSHATRA
- ALL AADI FRIDAYS – SRI MAHA LAKSHMI POOJA
- SHUDDHA HUNNIME – UPAAKARMA – ADYAYANA HOMA
- BAHULA ASHTAMI – ROHINI NAKSHATRA – SRI KRISHNA JAYANTI ( NEXT DAY NIGHT UTHSAVA)
- SHUDDHA PAADYAMAI – NAVARATHRI BEGINS
- SHUDDHAL NAVAMI – HAYAGREEVA JAYANTHI
- SHRAVANA NAKSHTRA – VENKATESHA JAYANTHI AND VEDANTA DESHIKARA THIRU NAKSHATHRA
- SHUDDHA DASHAMI – VIJAYA DASHAMI , BANNI MANTAPOTHSAVA
- SHATHABHISHA NAKSHATRA – ALVAAR THIRU NAKSHATHRA
- BAHULA CHATURDASHI – DEEPAVALI
- SHUDDHA HUNNIME – THEPPOTHSAVA
- SHUDDHA EKADASHI – BRUNDAVANOTHSAVA
- BAHULA PAADYAMI – VISHNU DEEPA
- SHUDDHA EKADASHI – GAURODOTHSAVA , VAIKUNTA DWARA PRAVESHA , PARAMA PADA SEVE
- DHANURMAASA POOJA – 30 DAYS EARLY MRONING SEVA
- MAKARA SANKRAMANA – UTTARAYANA PUNYA KAALA VISHESHA UTHSAVA , NEXT DAY LAKSHMI POOJA
- SHUDDHA SAPTHAMI – RATHA SAPTHAMI – SPECIAL UTHSAVA
- SHUDDHA HUNNIME – BRAHMA RATHOTHSAVA – FROM EKADASHI TO BAHULA BIDIGE
- PUSHPA MANTAPA
- PRAHLAADA PARIAPAALANA
- GAJENDRA MOKSHA
- JALA KREEDE
- MEENA SANKRAMANA – SHARADUSHAATHAL
- UTTHARA NAKSHATRA – PANGUNI UTTHARA